Campsite and ports on the shores of Lake Vouglans in the Jura
DOMAINE DE SURCHAUFFANT
Located between Clairvaux-les-lacs and Saint-Claude in the heart of the peaceful Jura mountains, and surrounded by pine forests and steep slopes, the turquoise waters of Lake Vouglans wend their way over 35 km and are dotted with sandy beaches and recreational ports.
At 450 m altitude on the first plateau of Jura, the area of the Surchauffant is ideally located for all nature lovers. Set composed of a campsite ***, a marina, a motorhome area, two restaurants, not to mention the leather shop and the Louisiana boat for lunch cruises.
- The campsite Domaine du Surchauffant offers rental chalets, mobile home or Coco Sweet. For campers, sites with and without electricity are available. Direct access to one of the most beautiful beaches of the Jura and a famous fishing site in Europe.
- Drop anchor at the marina of Meix, with its 274 rings More info : Ports Vouglans
- Motorhome area: 11 € per night (max 1 night) - Water terminal: 2 €
- Find the Franc Comtoises specialties with the Restaurant Le Surchauffant and its terrace and the Brasserie La Guinguette
- Meal cruises aboard Boat Louisiane
With its comfortable accommodation and camping pitches, Domaine de Surchauffant is the ideal setting for recharging your batteries in the unspoilt and welcoming valleys of the Jura countryside.
For a full dose of rest and relaxation on Lake Vouglans, Surchauffant campsite offers you direct access through the trees to a pretty shaded beach with lifeguard cover in July and August.
With its 200 m² heated pool and adjoining paddling pool for little ones, 2 children playgrounds, football and volleyball pitches and a petanque area, the whole family will find something entertaining to do.
The numerous facilities offered by the Surchauffant campsite make it the perfect place for a relaxing holiday with all the convenience and comfort you could wish for, right in the heart of nature.
We welcome you from Friday, April 26, 2019 to Monday, September 16, 2019.
You can joign us by telephone from January, 21rst 2019 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10am to 12pm and from 2 to 4pm .